[aur-general] AUR password recovery / login trouble

Emil Lundberg lundberg.emil at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 12:20:00 EDT 2013

Hi,

I seem to have lost my password for my AUR login - either that or I
actually don't even have a login, I'm not really sure, but my preferred
username, "emlun", is in use. I've tried requesting a reminder e-mail to
all my e-mail addresses, but none has arrived that shows up in a "(in:all
OR in:spam) (arch OR aur)" search in Gmail.

If security policies allow, could anyone tell me if the AUR account "emlun"
is registered with an e-mail address other than "lundberg.emil at gmail.com"
or "emlun at kth.se"?

(Note: I'm not asking "which e-mail it's registered with, only if it is
registered with one of those two e-mails or not")

Thanks in advance.

Emil Lundberg