[aur-general] Merge request: broadcom-wl-dkms, wireless-bcm43142-dkms, broadcom-wl6-dkms

Frank Vanderham twelve.eighty at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 11:37:48 EDT 2013

I understand, no problem!

I adopted broadcom-wl-dkms. Would the people that had notifications on
broadcom-wl-dkms (the one that was accidentally deleted) get those
notifications again going forward? Otherwise I'll post something on the
forums.

Thanks!

On Monday, July 08, 2013 07:50:33 Frank Vanderham wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Sorry, as I mentioned in the original request, I needed everything merged
> into broadcom-wl-dkms, not broadcom-wl6-dkms, which was one of the
packages
> to be deleted. Is there a way that this can still be done? Or should I
> create a new package called broadcom-wl-dkms and re-merge?
>
> Packages in question:
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/broadcom-wl6-dkms/
>
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/broadcom-wl-dkms/ (had the latest
> PKGBUILD but doesn't exist anymore, should have been the "final" one)
>
> Thanks!

Sorry I must had my brain messed up...

Restored the latest version of broadcom-wl-dkms and merged the other into
it. Please go ahead and adopt the "new" package, thanks and sorry again!

Regards,
Felix Yan