[aur-general] TU application

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Thu Jul 18 07:57:45 EDT 2013

On 07/17/2013 08:02 PM, Jelle van der Waa wrote:
> It's nice to see someone apply who is willing to maitain the D
> toolchain. But are you willing to maintain non-related D packages in
> [community] which are currently orphan or is there a certain category of
> packages you like to maintain?

I have no objections against maintaining some orphans not related to D
but that will be something of lesser priority and importance. For me
main focus is core D tool chain (dmd, gdc, ldc, dtools, phobos, tango,
probably dub and dstep if those get enough votes) and any
application/library written in D (guess vibed currently is only
candidate here, so this set stays empty for some time).