[aur-general] About orphaning all packages of inactive users

Frederik "Freso" S. Olesen freso.dk at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 01:49:24 EDT 2013

Den 19-07-2013 22:45, Jonathan Steel skrev:
> [...]  If in doubt, an email to
> them won't hurt, but in my experience this has always lead to disowning them.

FWIW, I've sent e-mails to maintainers that replied back and got around
to updating their packages. You likely don't hear about these, as the
requests (seldomly, anyway) come to this mailing list. It's true that I
have more often not gotten a reply, but it does happen that I have.

--
Namasté,
Frederik "Freso" S. Olesen <http://freso.dk/>