[aur-general] Orphan Request

John D Jones III unixgeek1972 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 17:30:28 EDT 2013

Please orhpan https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/perl-sub-name/ the
maintainer has been contacted to bump the pkgrel to trigger a rebuild.
perl-moose and a number of other modules depend on this module, and
since the initial request to bump to pkgrel was made in June and the
maintainer has yet to do so, along with the fact that others are
resisting the pkgrel leads me to believe the maintainer will not bump
the pkgrel to force a rebuild, thus making perl-moose and everything
else that depend on this to constantly fail. I already have the bumped
tarball ready to submit.
--
John D Jones III
Perl/Javascript/Systemd Zealot