[aur-general] Deletion request

Emil Lundberg lundberg.emil at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 08:17:49 EDT 2013

There's no problem, I just thought I'd suggest deletion of an orphaned,
out-of-date package [1] since there is another package
(eminent-awesome-3.5-git [2]) that provides the same functionality, has a
maintainer and is up to date. Much the same as Alessio Sergi did on Jul 24
about the dropbox-uploader-bash package, unless I'm mistaken.

[1]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/eminent-git/
[2]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/eminent-awesome-3.5-git/