[aur-general] packages without category

Emil Lundberg lundberg.emil at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 03:14:24 EDT 2013

I agree that tags would be cool but I don't see a real need for it, "yaourt
<searchterm>" is usually good enough for me. I think that if tags were to
be added it would make sense to make it a feature provided by the AUR web
interface rather than the packages themselves, so the tags could be edited
in a Wiki/StackExchange-like way without modifying the packages. Then
again, trolls.