[aur-general] Multiple Renames/Merges/Deletion requests.

John D Jones III unixgeek1972 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 16:50:07 EDT 2013

Dearest Recipients:
I would respectfully like to make the following requests with regard to
AUR packages that I maintain, or have maintained:

Merge: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/perl-vypress/
Into: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/perl-net-vypress-chat/
They are the same package.

Merge: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/perl-catalyst-runtime-5.80/
Into: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/perl-catalyst-runtime/
or Delete the offending perl-catalyst-runtime-5.80 as it's Out of Date

Rename https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/perl-ansicolor/
to be: perl-term-ansicolor
The proper name of the module is Term::ANSIColor. I've tried to send up
a Term::ANSIColor package, but AUR responded that it was blacklisted.
Since the ANSIColor package is really Term::ANSIColor, doesn't seem
useful to have the correct name blacklisted

Delete https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/perl-class-dbi-frozen-301/ as
the package is served better by
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/perl-class-dbi-frozen/ which is the
same pkg