[aur-general] [removal requests] suckless packages which are deprecated due to their switch from hg to git

Uli Armbruster uli.armbruster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 03:00:20 EST 2013

Hi

The following packages don't build anymore because they are created for hg, which doesn't exist anymore:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/dmenu-hg-config/ and https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/dmenu-hg-xdg/, please delete, it makes more sense to ask for inclusion of those patches in http://tools.suckless.org/dmenu/patches/ (my opinion). But I could also post a comment for those two packages and tell the maintainers to change their packages so they use git. I'd do it, but don't want to maintain such packages.

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/9base-hg/, please merge with https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/9base-git/
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/sic-hg/, please merge with https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/sic-git/
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/slock-hg/, please merge with https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/slock-git/
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/sprop-hg/, please merge with https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/sprop-git/