[aur-general] Resigning as TU

Dave Reisner d at falconindy.com
Sat Mar 16 16:16:50 EDT 2013

Hey all,

In the past couple of months I've been less active with Arch due to time
limitations, and I feel like it's been even longer since I've really
been active as a TU. I don't see this as something that's going to
change in the near future. Given that, please consider this my
resignation from the TU community. I feel that this will let me focus
more on the packaging I do in core and extra, as well as my development
efforts with mkinitcpio, pacman, and the other assorted Arch projects I
involve myself with.

Cheers,
Dave