[aur-general] Resigning as TU

Federico Cinelli cinelli.federico at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 17:40:07 EDT 2013

On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 16:16:50 -0400, Dave Reisner <d at falconindy.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> In the past couple of months I've been less active with Arch due to time
> limitations, and I feel like it's been even longer since I've really
> been active as a TU. I don't see this as something that's going to
> change in the near future. Given that, please consider this my
> resignation from the TU community. I feel that this will let me focus
> more on the packaging I do in core and extra, as well as my development
> efforts with mkinitcpio, pacman, and the other assorted Arch projects I
> involve myself with.
>
> Cheers,
> Dave

Knowing that you will still be involved in the development of mkinitcpio,
pacman, and all the other amazing projects that you have been apart of
definitely softens the blow.

Personally, I would like to thank you again for all the wonderful tools and
what seems like limitless knowledge that you have brought to the community
during your time as a TU. I know comming from me probably doesn't mean much but
you have been (and still are) a very big inspiration of mine since I started in
#archlinux. So, since this isn't a good-bye, I'm not going to say it.

I hope you find some time to enjoy yourself with all that you have going on.

Cheers,
Fred
--
Federico Cinelli <cinelli.federico at gmail.com>