[aur-general] Merge and Delete requests

Doug Newgard scimmia22 at outlook.com
Thu Mar 21 18:11:07 EDT 2013

**DELETE**

I knew that ecomporph would be completely dead with the E18 release later this
year, but nobody could tell me for sure if it worked with the E17 release or
not. I've now been told by someone who followed it closely that it stopped
working a couple of months before the release. Since E18 won't support external
compositors at all, it's a dead end and nobody's bothering to fix it. I already
removed the info from the Wiki, just need to remove the packages now.

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ecomorph/
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ecomorph-git/
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ecomp-git/

**MERGE**

Enlightenment is switching from SVN to Git.

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/elocation-svn/ INTO
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/elocation-git/

Thanks
Doug Newgard (Scimmia)