[aur-general] TU application from graysky - voting period

member graysky graysky at archlinux.us
Sat Mar 23 14:01:53 EDT 2013

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Xyne <xyne at archlinux.ca> wrote:
> Xyne wrote:
>
>>The discussion period for graysky's application is over.
>>It's time for the TUs to vote: https://aur.archlinux.org/tu/?id=68
>
> The voting period has ended. The finally tally was
>
> yes: 12
> no: 14
> abstain: 4
>
> Quorum has been met. I am sorry to announce that the application has been
> rejected.

Thanks for supporting the application, Xyne, and to those who
participated in the subsequent discussion.  I was really happy to have
read the kind words from some of the the non-TUs who posted in support
of me as well.  Thanks guys!  I'll continue to be an active member of
the community albeit as a mere mortal :p