[aur-general] Disown ruby-mixlib-shellout and merge ruby-mixlib-shellout-1.2 into it

Alfredo Palhares masterkorp at masterkorp.net
Tue Nov 19 11:02:32 EST 2013

Hello fellow archers

I am the AUR maintainer of ruby-chef[1], which requires a up to date version ruby-mixlib-shellout[2],
I sent an email to the maintainer on 2013-10-31 as well a as comment on the AUR.

After you disown it, please merge ruby-mixlib-shellout-1.2[3] which is a package I uploaded to keep
the current version of chef working.
Thank you in advance, I will get chef on the lastest version right after on you disown the package.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ruby-chef/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ruby-mixlib-shellout/
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ruby-mixlib-shellout-1.2/

--