[aur-general] disown fortune-mod-br

Levente Polyak arch at leventepolyak.net
Wed Oct 9 16:48:34 EDT 2013

 Lara,
 this is not intended to harras you.
 Doug exactly pointed out what my intention was behind asking you.
 Besides that there is a "rule" [1] that tells you to do so.
 Event if this is not a strict rule, its still considered a good habit
 to ask per mail.

 Additionally the AUR page says that it was flagged out of date
 2013-10-09 (today).

 btw: you already posted 3 emails to this list, is posting a single
 email only for good
 manners and fairness that much of a hustle?

 greetings
 Levente

 [1]
 https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_User_Repository#Other_requests