[aur-general] Removal request: funcy-git

Martti Kühne mysatyre at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 06:11:14 EDT 2013

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 08:37:48AM +0000, aur-notify at archlinux.org wrote:
> from https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/funcy-git/
> Scimmia wrote:
>
> You might want to mention that the tools are for python. I assume
> python is a dep, then? A makedep at the very least.
>
> You're cloning everything out twice. Get rid of the build function all
> together, pacman takes care of it.

Hello list

I failed at getting the package I made yesterday right.
Please remove the old [0], as I'm preserving the comment here and there
are no votes, either. New and corrected package is in [1].

Also, I based my git package on pacman's upstream PKGBUILD prototype,
they completely messed with my workflow there...

cheers!
mar77i

[0] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/funcy-git/
[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/python-funcy-git/