[aur-general] museek packages cleanup.

Karol Woźniak wozniakk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 16:17:16 EDT 2013

Hi all,
it's cleaning time!

As museek+ sources were recently moved from svn to git, I thought it would
be good time to have a look at our packages for them.

Therefore, please merge museekd-svn [1] and museeq-svn [2] into museekd-git
[3] and museeq-git [4], respectively.
Please also merge museekbindings-svn [5] into [3], as they're provided by
that package (as long as the user has python2 installed).
Next, please remove museek-plus [6], which is very old and not working for
a long time.
And last, we have to get rid of museekplus-svn [7]. I am not sure how,
because it is substituted partially by [3] and partially by [4]. Feel free
to distribute the points however you find most suitable or even just remove
the package :).

[1]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/museekd-svn/
[2]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/museeq-svn/
[3]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/museekd-git/