[aur-general] Disown request : teamdrive

Matthieu Froment thieume2 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 16 09:29:59 EDT 2013

Hello all,

Can you please disown the actual maintainer of the package : teamdrive
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/teamdrive/

I marked it as out-of-date the 19th of june, with a short message at the attention of the maintainer : No answer !
Actually, 6 months without an update.

I wrote this mail, without any answer.

> Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 19:45:13 +0200
> From: thieume2 at hotmail.com
> To: ch.assfalg at gmx.de
> Subject: [Archlinux AUR] Teamdrive
>
> Hello,
>
> I've seen that you are actually the maintainer of the teamdrive package
> on AUR. You may don't have time to take care of this package (and some
> release have been missed). I can propose you to take the maintenance of
> the pkgbuild to my hand.
> Possible to transfer the maintenance ?
> Thanks for your answer,
>
> Regards,
> Matthieu.

I've got a pkgbuild ready to be uploaded.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Matthieu.