[aur-general] PKGBUILD Help

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 05:18:26 EDT 2013

# Contributor: Storm Dragon <aur at stormdragon.us>
pkgname=sndup-linux-git
pkgver=2
pkgrel=1
pkgdesc="A client to upload audio files to the sndup.net autdio sharing service."
arch=('any')
url="http://github.com/stormdragon2976/sndup-linux"
license=('WTFPL')
depends=('bash')
makedepends=('git')
optdepends=('zenity: for a GUI'
'xclip: Automatically copy linux to the clipboard')

_gitroot="git://github.com/stormdragon2976/sndup-linux.git"
_gitname="sndup-linux"

build()
{
msg "Connecting to the Git repository..."

if [[ -d "$srcdir/$_gitname" ]] ; then
    cd "$_gitname"
    git pull origin
    msg "The local files are updated"
  else
    git clone --depth 1 $_gitroot
  fi

}

package()
 {
  msg "Starting to build the package..."

  cd "$srcdir/$_gitname"
  install -d "$pkgdir/usr/bin"
  install -m755 "src/sndup-linux" "$pkgdir/usr/bin"
  }