[aur-general] AUR notification emails don't mention which package they refer to

Hugo Osvaldo Barrera hugo at barrera.io
Mon Aug 18 06:04:40 EDT 2014

I just got the following email from AUR:

----- Forwarded message from notify at aur.archlinux.org -----

> Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 21:13:22 +0000 (UTC)
> From: notify at aur.archlinux.org
> Subject: [PRQ#467] Request Accepted
> To: aur-requests at archlinux.org
> Cc: hugo at barrera.io
>
> Request #467 has been accepted by arcanis [1]:
>
> already orphaned
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/arcanis/

----- End forwarded message -----

I've put several requests up in the past, and I've no idea to which particular
one this email is refering to. It does not mention the related package, so I've
no way of knowing what package has been orphaned.

Maybe TUs have access to requests, but normal users don't. So basically, I now
know that some package has been orphaned, but not which one.

Can a fix for this be considered for future update?

Cheers,

--
Hugo Osvaldo Barrera