[aur-general] Remove a few packages

Dave Reisner d at falconindy.com
Mon Jan 20 15:46:18 EST 2014

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 09:30:01PM +0100, Maxime Gauduin wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 9:22 PM, Maxime Gauduin <alucryd at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Except I don't remember ever seeing a python-python-pyfoo in our repos...

We would, if python-pyfoo was the name of an upstream project.

> > --
> > Maxime
> >

> Also we add python in all cases to differentiate python 2 and python 3,
> there is no such problem with ruby...

No, we add a python- prefix because that's our packaging guidelines for
language specific packages. The fact that ruby has no divergent branch
which requires separate packaging is irrelevant.

The upstream project is called ruby/sdl. The gem is called rubysdl. It
seems to me that ruby-rubysdl is the correct name, even if it seems to
be redundant.

I've merged ruby-sdl into ruby-rubysdl.