[aur-general] AUR 3.3.0 released

Jesse McClure jmcclure at cns.umass.edu
Wed Jul 9 10:07:08 EDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 09, 2014 at 03:31:10PM +0200, Johannes Löthberg wrote:
> Why is it even possible for maintainers to unsubscribe from comment emails
> of their packages?

I wasn't aware of this possibility.  That does not seem like a good idea
to me either.  Perhaps if any change is needed, we could just get rid of
the 'flag out of date' button and remove the possibility to unsubscribe
from comments.  This way comments would be the unified mechanism of
informing a maintainer that there attention is needed.

On Wed, Jul 09, 2014 at 03:29:30PM +0200, Johannes Löthberg wrote:
> I was responding to auto-orphaning of all packages ...

That makes more sense.  Thanks.

-Jesse
aka 'Trilby'