[aur-general] Merges

Justin Dray justin at dray.be
Thu Jun 12 09:11:18 EDT 2014

Hey,
I've recently cleaned up the big pile of skype4pidgin packages in the AUR.

Of the previous maintainers I could contact, they have orphaned the
packages and I have taken them up prior to deletion/merging or have agreed
to the merge. The maintainer for skype4pidgin-svn-dbus has not responded to
my any attempts to sort out these packages so far (this was only around 10
days ago however. I'm not sure if that means this will still need to wait
the full 14 days to be able to merge these or not though)

Anyway, as a result, can someone please merge the following:

skype4empathy-svn [1] -> skype4pidgin-svn [3]
skype4pidgin-svn-dbus [2] -> skype4pidgin-svn [3]
skype4empathy [4] -> skype4pidgin [6]
skype4finch [5] -> skype4pidgin [6]

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/skype4empathy-svn/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/skype4pidgin-svn-dbus/