[aur-general] [arch-general] New mailing list for AUR requests (delete, merge, orphan, ..)

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Thu Jun 26 05:11:07 EDT 2014

On 26.06.2014 08:43, Runiq wrote:
> Sorry for the noob question, but I hadn't found it on the aur-requests
> overview page: Can I post to aur-requests list without subscribing? I
> rarely have a request, and 99% of the traffic on aur-general was of no
> concern to me.

I believe none of our lists allow posts from non-subscribers so this one
doesn't either.

Might make sense to change that, but right now we don't have a good spam
filter so there would likely be quite a lot of spam on the list. I plan
to set on up soonish.

Could you open a bug report on the tracker so I don't forget about this?