[aur-requests] [PRQ#4739] Orphan Request for atlauncher

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Thu Jan 28 16:12:08 UTC 2016

rosspf [1] filed a orphan request for atlauncher [2]:

I have contacted this maintainer multiple times to update this
package, but it seems he refuses to do so.

To make it easier for him, I wrote a functional PKGBUILD, but the
maintainer refuses to use it.

This has been going on for around 2 months and every attempt at
contact does get a response, but the user never follows up.

Due the maintainer not updating it, the package not compiling, and
being severely out of date, I am making the request to orphan the
package and then take it over myself.

Thanks!
rosspf

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/rosspf/