[aur-requests] [PRQ#7497] Orphan Request for bashish

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Tue Feb 14 11:22:14 UTC 2017

jamesan [1] filed a orphan request for bashish [2]:

The package is out of date and doesn't build due to its dated PKGBUILD
format implementation (such as not assigning an array of strings to
the $LICENSE variable).

It hasn't been updated for a year and a half and the out-of-date flag
has been raised for half a year. Comments dating back 2-3 years also
raise concerns over PKGBUILD and packaging standard exceptions.

I'd like to have this orphaned to update it. I also intend to restore
the current maintainer as a co-maintainer to minimise permission
jousting should the user come back to this package.

Thanks,
James

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/jamesan/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/bashish/