[aur-requests] [PRQ#7654] Deletion Request for libpurple-carbon-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Mar 4 16:21:40 UTC 2017

JustinTime4Tea [1] filed a deletion request for libpurple-carbon-git
[2]:

I would like to request my packagebe removed because there is another
package in the AUR that was posted several days earlier while I was
preparing this package (libpurple-carbons-git) which is the same piece
of software. I hadn't realized this was posted until I noticed my
spelling mistake and attempted to resubmit under the correct spelling.
My apologies and thank you in advanced!

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/JustinTime4Tea/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/libpurple-carbon-git/