[aur-requests] [PRQ#11121] Orphan Request for inkdrop

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Apr 13 03:04:50 UTC 2018

auroq [1] filed a orphan request for inkdrop [2]:

I flagged this as out of date a while ago. I have also tried
contacting the maintainer and received no response. I had hoped to
become a co-maintainer of this package, but would be interested in
being the maintainer if the current maintainer cannot be reached. I
realize it has not been that long, but the developer of this software
is fairly active, and this package is now two versions out of date. I
already have the most recent version tested and ready to push if I
could be authorized as either maintainer or co-maintainer. Thank you.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/auroq/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/inkdrop/