[aur-requests] [PRQ#11375] Request Rejected

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Sun Jun 17 13:07:57 UTC 2018

On 06/17/2018 03:43 AM, spidermario at free.fr wrote:
> Thanks for the response. I am not sure that I understand your statement,
> though: who is “we” and what do you mean by “operate”? Do you mean that
> AUR packages are never merged into lib* packages?

"we" == Arch Linux, as represented in this case by a Trusted User.

These packages both seem to install both libraries and applications, and
Arch doesn't usually split the two anyway... since it's not software
which *just* provides a library, it would be more correct to merge both
into the "aom-git" name.

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User