[aur-requests] [PRQ#15978] Deletion Request for adhocspot-script

fredbezies fredbezies at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 09:19:28 UTC 2019

Le sam. 14 sept. 2019 à 10:55, dreieck <oid-maps at seznam.cz> a écrit :

> If this is a deletion reason, I can move the sources.

You'll have to.

> Btw., many packages have files (notably shell scripts) in the AUR, they
> could also put on some other place in the internet. Here it is also
> just one shell script. What is the key difference here?

Just ask trusted users. I think it doesn't follow AUR guidelines.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_submission_guidelines

"Submitting binaries should be avoided if the sources are available.
The AUR should not contain the binary tarball created by makepkg, nor
should it contain the filelist."

I think this is this rule.

--
Frederic Bezies