[aur-requests] [PRQ#17992] Deletion Request for qarma

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Wed Feb 19 00:50:31 UTC 2020

TrialnError [1] filed a deletion request for qarma [2]:

Upstream doesn't really have tags. Although there is one in the repo
it looks more like a test. Nevertheless it would be a really old
"version". So imo people should use the qarma-git PKGBUILD.
Something not so nice: A snapshot of the sourcecode got uploaded to
the AUR repo. I considered to change the PKGBUILD because of this, but
as the only tag is quite old I would have switched to a -git build.
Which already exists. So I vote for removal from aurweb.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/TrialnError/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/qarma/