[aur-requests] [PRQ#19452] Deletion Request for zsh-theme-powerlevel10k-bin

Roman Perepelitsa roman.perepelitsa at gmail.com
Mon May 25 13:29:02 UTC 2020

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 3:22 PM Robin Broda <robin at broda.me> wrote:
> Perhaps. There is still a grace period of ~11 days left on the orphan
> request, which you'll have to wait out.

Yep, I'm waiting. I should've filed the orphan request when the
package broke and the owner went MIA but I thought it unimportant
because pacman package worked. Now pacman package broke too, so there
is no way to working package for powerlevel10k at all.

> Note that the replacement PKGBUILD on your GitHub account appears to
> download files during build()

Because it's -bin. I thought foo-bin is allowed to coexist together
with foo, just like foo-git is allowed. Since foo and foo-git already
exist for my project (and are broken), I've created foo-bin. I now
understand that foo-bin is not allowed to coexist with foo, and that
foo-git-bin is not allowed to coexist with foo-git.

> should try to fix this

I already have a PKGBUILD that compiles from source.

Roman.