[aur-requests] [PRQ#19507] Deletion Request for brother-mfc-j1300dw-lpr-bin

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri May 29 11:16:19 UTC 2020

bverhagen [1] filed a deletion request for brother-mfc-j1300dw-lpr-bin
[2]:

I was adding support for the Brother MFC-J1300DW printer based on
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Packaging_Brother_printer_drivers
a little too closely: after some examination, it turned out that this
package does not just install the lpr for the printer, but also the
cupswrapper.
As such, I decided to rename the package to 'brother-mfc-j1300dw'
(hence the same-named AUR repository).

Therefore, I would like to delete this package in favour of 'brother-
mfc-j1300dw'.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/bverhagen/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/brother-mfc-j1300dw-lpr-bin/