[aur-requests] [PRQ#21745] Orphan Request for sge

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Mon Oct 12 18:38:39 UTC 2020

daimh [1] filed an orphan request for sge [2]:

Dear AUR administrator,

 In this past Saturday, I suddenly received two notification. One is
this package was disowned by "freswa", the other is the package is
adopted by someone 19 minutes later.

The problem is I never disowned this package, and all my cluster nodes
in Univerisity of Michigan are depending on this package. Further, I
am the one who changed the original SGE C code to make it work under
Arch Linux.

Could you please look into this and change me back to the maintainer?

Best,
Manhong Dai
daimh at umich.edu

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/daimh/