[aur-requests] [PRQ#29503] Orphan Request for gr-op25-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Nov 19 04:36:48 UTC 2021

SeaBee61 [1] filed an orphan request for gr-op25-git [2]:

This package (gr-op25-git) has been flagged out of date for 14 months
and needs some changes if we hope to get it working on Arch Linux.  I
asked the previous maintainer, 'yuvadm', if he would mind if I asked
for it to be orphaned and he said that would be fine.

I don't have enough skill (yet) to fix this PKGBUILD, and there might
be upstream bugs too.  I'm hoping that by marking it as orphaned we
can get some attention to these problems.

There are some good recommendations for changes in  the comments
section.  I'm hoping that someone can create a working PKGBUILD and
either post it in the comments section or take over maintaining this
package.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/SeaBee61/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/gr-op25-git/