[aur-requests] [PRQ#28727] Deletion Request for ut1-blacklists-cryptojacking

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Mon Oct 11 22:31:52 UTC 2021

brhiggins [1] filed a deletion request for ut1-blacklists-
cryptojacking [2]:

In June I received an email about deletion of the pihole blacklists I
added to the AUR, all prefixed with 'ut1-blacklists' for violating the
'too specific' guideline.

I have only just discovered that the deletion request was filed
against just one package, not all of them.

I apologise for having violated the guideline in the first place. I
did consider the rules before uploading, and thought that these
blacklists would be useful. It was not my intention to spam the AUR.

For the sake of completion, could all my 'ut1-blacklists-[...]'
packages be deleted from the AUR?
Do I need to file deletion requests against them all? Let me know if
so.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/brhiggins/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/ut1-blacklists-cryptojacking/