[aur-requests] [PRQ#35223] Deletion Request for spotify-edge

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Thu Jun 9 15:33:26 UTC 2022

MarsSeed [1] filed a deletion request for spotify-edge [2]:

Hi,

My suggestion is to delete this package as it is the same as
AUR/spotify-snapstore. Also that one has a more proper name,
because 'edge' does not mean anything as to the source or
true nature of this package.

So far, AUR/spotify-snapstore has been kept up-to-date, getting
the latest version ahead of the *.deb based AUR/spotify.

So to ease maintenanece, I think it is the best choice
to delete this one.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/MarsSeed/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/spotify-edge/