[pacman-dev] Polish translation updates for libalpm and pacman

Mateusz Jedrasik m.jedrasik at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 15:56:34 EDT 2007

Wednesday 06 of June 2007 21:50:44 Dan McGee napisał(a):
> On 6/6/07, Mateusz Jedrasik <m.jedrasik at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I hereby attach the new pl_PL.po files for both libalpm and pacman.
> >
> > The changes were minor, yet cosmetic enough I believe they deserved to be
> > incorporated.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > //m.
> > --
> > Mateusz Jędrasik <m.jedrasik at gmail.com>
> > tel. +48(79)022-9393, +48(51)69-444-90
> > http://imachine.szklo.eu.org
>
> I can check these in, but a few thoughts first:
> * Are these updates of the git version of pacman, and are they updates
> of newly generated po files? Messages have started to change a bit,
> and we don't update the pot/po files in the repo because it is easy
> enough for the translators to do so. See 'translation-help' in the GIT
> repo for details.
> * It might be better just waiting for us to announce the first beta or
> RC of the next version of pacman before you invest too much time
> updating the translations; things are still likely to change before
> the final versions.
>
> -Dan

Well,

1. It's a minor update.
2. The update is for 3.0.4; i.e. whatever's concidered stable. I don't run
cvs/betas on my main machine unless I have to ;-)

Thanks for the concerns; I'll look into the new messages once they make it
into -stable (current). Otherwise, maybe I could get some .po file sources so
that once the code actually hits current, it will already incorporate the
updates?

Regards,

//m.

ps. i'm a wee bit ill at the moment mates, sorry if I sound a bit queezy.