[pacman-dev] pactest coverage

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 22:26:08 EDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 10:22 PM, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:
> We really should have coverage for the sections in libalpm/add.c so I am
> writing pactests for those now.  It would be easy to add one for -Rcs
> and changelogs as well so that will give fairly complete coverage of
> libalpm.

I completely agree, thanks for this. I tried to add a few tests way
back when for some of the frontend things that we never really
"tested", which could be as simple as the output of the -Q set of
commands. However, these tests help bring the coverage to 100% so we
catch awesome segfaults and such, so I would be more than happy to
take pactests that increase our coverage.

-Dan