[pacman-dev] New pt_BR translator needed

João Felipe Santos joao.eel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 11:07:59 EST 2008

Hey there,

I cannot keep translating the next versions of pacman because I don't have
the time needed to do that, and I don't have an Arch Linux system running
anymore. I hope the Archlinux-br community will find a new translator, but I
thought that it would be better to notify this list because somebody that's
not part of that community can get this task. Anyways, if you want to work
in some project related to Archlinux and you are Brazillian, join the
Archlinux-br community [1] right now ;)

[1] http://www.archlinux-br.org

Cheers!
jfsantos