[arch-dev-public] Social?

Damir Perisa damir.perisa at solnet.ch
Tue Oct 2 10:36:21 EDT 2007

Tuesday 02 October 2007, James Rayner wrote:
 | On Tue, October 2, 2007 13:29, Simo Leone wrote:
 | > Hmm I must be the only person on campus without an ipod, and the
 | > only arch dev without a last.fm account. Do I listen to music?
 | > Sure I do, but it's usually just random internet streams and
 | > whatnot, usually rock of some kind. I tried playing guitar for a
 | > bit, and just kinda fell out of it and never practiced.
 |
 | I've got a lastfm account but don't use it. I listen to rock
 | too... and my tastes have diversified quite a bit over the last
 | few years. Feeder, the Cure, Beatles, ELO, Athlete, Billy Joel,
 | lots of things, so long as it's not too heavy. Don't like
 | Rap/HipHop/Electronic either.

interesting. i also do not like rap or hiphop too much... but i just
discovered Orishas - really great music, try it out (especially, if
you like samba, salsa, cha cha cha, discofox dancing - they have
quite good beats) - maybe you like them

 | [...] Loving the aero, havn't
 | done too much of the business side yet.

do you know how to fly? one of my dreams is to construct a low mass
plane and go for a longer trip taking pictures of landscapes from the
top. first i have to learn to fly and get a paper to show people i do
know to. :)

 | I'm a tinkerer and love to know how things work. I pull things to
 | bits, put them back together again, and usually they work. *hides
 | broken gadgets*

also one of my favourite ways to understand something. no, i'm not
applying to humans :)

- D

--
                  <º)))><