[arch-dev-public] Repo Distinctions

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 12:56:46 EDT 2007

On 10/17/07, Paul Mattal <paul at mattal.com> wrote:
> Create [mantle]. Vote packages into it by 50%+ vote of dev team. See
> what happens and what is left in [extra]. Auction any orphans off to
> other devs and/or TUs to put in community.
>
> These would be the first few steps.

Great. This is what I was looking for 8)

What other "next steps" do we have floating around? I have to admit, I
got a bit lost reading this thread so I didn't distill a lot of the
content.

Side note though, the [core] and [mantle] thing is cool and all, but
[crust] sounds a little goofy 8) It makes me think of pizza.