[arch-general] wiki page for Building Trinity on Arch - You want it here or on the trinity site?

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Sun Jan 30 02:00:36 EST 2011

On 01/29/2011 12:09 AM, Thomas S Hatch wrote:

>> at

>>> kde3 is only dead as long as noone maintains it. That's how Arch works,
>>> after all. So yes, I think putting Trinity on the wiki is fine, and it
>>> should/will only get nixed if it stops getting maintained.
>>>

>> Thanks Peter, Ray, Thomas and Ng,
>>
>>        I'll get the framework done this weekend. It is a double bonus doing
>> it here,
>> Trinity uses FosWiki and it is miserable compared to mediawiki :)
>>
>> --
>> David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
>>

> Thanks David, I am excited to see it!
>
> -Thomas S Hatch

Guys,

  I have gotten the outline for the Trinity page completed and have made good
headway getting the contents up. I still have information to add, but my fingers
wore out. I get the remaining info up in the next day or so. The page is:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trinity

  I still need to know what to do with the PKGBUILDs I have so far. I don't know
if I should upload them as part of the wiki, or just provide links to them on
another site. I'll create the links once I know where you guys want me to put
them. I can just leave them on my server (it's no size or bandwidth issue)

  If you have thoughts or ideas for solving some of the problems mentioned in
the wiki, let me know. I'm shallow on experience with PKGBUILDs, but learning
fast. That's it for now.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.