[arch-general] 20:49:23.023183 IP0 bad-hlen 0

P .NIKOLIC p.nikolic1 at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 9 15:59:57 EDT 2012

Hi  All

whilst running tcpdump  i have noticed i am getting a considerable
number of  these

20:49:18.899106 IP0 bad-hlen 0
20:49:23.023183 IP0 bad-hlen 0

They have only shown up recently   , I am also getting hit by someone
with their iPhone  trying all sorts of sillys  could the 2 be linked

The network setup is as follows

A belkin  universal repeater   into a D-Link DGS1005D switch that also
has a Zoom  3G protable Wireless router connected but not powered most
of the time the PC's are connected to the switch .

My internet comes from a friend a couple of doors up the road (saves me
a packet )  but when his link is poor i switch to the Zoom

Pete .

--
Linux 7-of-9 3.3.8-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Jun 5 15:20:32 CEST 2012
x86_64 GNU/Linux