[arch-general] AppArmor support

Geo Kozey geokozey at mailfence.com
Fri Sep 14 10:21:26 UTC 2018

They called it 'binmerge' :)

https://gitlab.com/apparmor/apparmor/commit/4200932d8fb31cc3782d96dd8312511e807fd09b

I think this should fix issues with referencing filenames that you mentioned.
If there's something else left you may try to open issue/merge request upstream.

BTW: Upstream URL should be https://gitlab.com/apparmor/apparmor as this is
where develeopment activity occurs.

Yours sincerely

G. K.