[arch-general] AppArmor support

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Thu Sep 20 18:42:08 UTC 2018

On 2018-09-14 12:21:26 (+0200), Geo Kozey wrote:
> They called it 'binmerge' :)
Hope this can be achieved for all profiles.

> https://gitlab.com/apparmor/apparmor/commit/4200932d8fb31cc3782d96dd8312511e807fd09b
>
> I think this should fix issues with referencing filenames that you
> mentioned.  If there's something else left you may try to open
> issue/merge request upstream.
I'll do that. There are more problems with the package, than just the
profiles ;-)

> BTW: Upstream URL should be https://gitlab.com/apparmor/apparmor as this is
> where develeopment activity occurs.
Forgot to put that in (will do next time).

However, I managed to only replace the use of /sbin/, /usr/sbin/ and
/bin/ by /usr/bin/. The profile names are left unchanged now.

To all interested: Please do test, if you have the time!

Best,
David

--
https://sleepmap.de