[aur-general] TU Application - Timothy Redaelli

Ray Rashif schiv at archlinux.org
Tue Nov 29 15:36:58 EST 2011

On 30 November 2011 03:47, Timothy Redaelli <timothy.redaelli at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm sorry that I took too much inspiration from the presentation of
> Massimilano.
> It was not my intention to disrespect anyone. I've never been good at
> describing myself and I was looking for a starting point, but I think
> I overdid it.
> I hope I can prove worthy of trust, despite this incident.

Your English is perfect (you may have asked someone for help here but
that's out of the point).

I took a look at both applications, and it is evident that the older one
has been used as a template here. A template, nothing less, nothing more.
Keep in mind that both of these applicants are from the same community (I
presume), so one may think it's alright to do a little copying from the
person before him.

I believe there is no harm, because unique information has been
appropriately inserted as and where needed.

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1