[aur-general] Fwd: Re: Linux Manga Downloader

Jorge Barroso jorge.barroso.11 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 17:55:20 EDT 2012

Glad to be help. ^_^ Here have a *cookie* you've done great.

A small note about mails... as Chris alredy mentioned. Your mails work
well in gmail it seems. Atleast my Android phones regular gmail app
puts all of these under same thread, but my dekstop mail client gets
them as individual mails, breaking the thread, while not being seroius.
Something is wrong with our way of replying or gmail settings I think.
Also about quoting. Like Chris said most mail clients can hide the
quoted message without any problems but it stoll nice to just cut
the parts you need and write that few lines of text under them. Like I
do, I think this is the way found to be good commonly (Might be
mistaken).

jaja alright, I'll take that cookie XD

I submitted the package and it can already be installed from aur.

Talking about the mails, I'm using the desktop version aswell, I don't know
how to make my messages to be tracted as an answer if that's what should
happen.
So I copy and paste the message I'm going to answer to, and then I write
the answer... I hope with that will be enough ;)

Thanks again!! XD