[aur-general] Fwd: Re: Linux Manga Downloader

Jesse Juhani Jaara jesse.jaara at gmail.com
Tue May 8 18:05:47 EDT 2012

ti, 2012-05-08 kello 23:55 +0200, Jorge Barroso kirjoitti:
> I submitted the package and it can already be installed from aur.
You forgot to fix the pkgrel and _rawversion..... Please fix
those and reupload with pkgrel=2.

> Talking about the mails, I'm using the desktop version aswell
I take this that you mean the online mail.google.com interface.

> So I copy and paste the message I'm going to answer to, and then I write
> the answer... I hope with that will be enough ;)
I'm sorry to say but it isn't. (still assuming you use the online
gmail interface) Cick the arrow point to left to reply propelly.
Using the copy-paste method really screws up every ones mailboxes.
http://ompldr.org/vZG85OQ <- that arrow