[arch-dev-public] Xulrunner

Jan Steffens jan.steffens at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 07:06:15 EDT 2012

Can we drop xulrunner to the AUR? Or does a TU want to maintain it in
[community]?

freewrl has multiple options on which spidermonkey implementation to
use, so it probably should depend the "js" package instead.

I believe the packages building browser plugins can use the Firefox
development files instead, which we're currently removing from the
package.

So I'm pretty sure the only real user we have left is chmsee in
[community]. If xulrunner goes to the AUR, this would need to follow
as well.